[JW Lua] Finale crash when argument is nil

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Tue Sep 22 12:55:21 CEST 2015

Charles/Thomas,

During test phases of coding, this code might help:
http://www.lua.org/extras/5.2/strict.lua

The code is linked from the following page, and here are also more
approaches to detect undefined variables:
http://lua-users.org/wiki/DetectingUndefinedVariables

I have just made some brief tests with it, but I just wanted you to know
that there might be approaches available to detect spelling errors in
variables in Lua.