[JW Lua] UI:MoveToMeasure doesn't advance the score

Harald Schollmeyer hschollm at gmx.net
Tue Sep 22 15:20:19 CEST 2015

Hello to all,

I recently discovered JW Lua and find it an amazing tool.
I used to write C and C++ code for music/notation purposes, but as
a full-time musican and music instructor, my time resources are limited.
So a simple script language comes in very handy - thanks, Jari.

I stumbled across the fact, that UI:MoveToMeasure obviously
doesn't advance a score. Rewinding works. Scroll view, of course.
Can anyone confirm that behaviour?:

local ui = finenv.UI()
-- works:
ui:MoveToMeasure(ui.CurrentMeasure-1,0)