[JW Lua] Creating Rehearsal Marker Expression Definition

Charles O. Lawrence charlesolawrence at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 11 16:23:51 CEST 2016

Jan,

Thanks for the info.  I feel like an idiot!  I went right past the method to
CreateEnclosure.  Thanks for reminding me about the ^rehearsal() enigma
string.  It has slipped my mind.  I'll investigate it for my purpose.

BTW:  For some reason, my last post and your reply never made it to my
inbox.  I checked my junk and spam, and it's not there either.  I only found
your response by going to the archives.  I've never had that happen before.

Regards,

Charles