[JW Lua] Creating Rehearsal Marker Expression Definition

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Mon Apr 11 09:36:07 CEST 2016

The best thing is always to look what Finale does.
Just open an existing rehearsal mark expression and see, how it loooks.
Then do the same.
It's not an empty "text", but a text with the ^rehearsal() enigma tag.
See: http://jwmusic.nu/jwplugins/wiki/doku.php?id=jwlua:enigmastrings

FCTextExpressionDef has UseEnclosure and CreateEnclosure.
There is also FCEnclosure with SaveNew.

Hide Measure Numbers: that's indeed one thing that I haven't used and
found either.
MIght be missing in JW Lua.

Best,
Jan