[JW Lua] help plugin dev

yan maresz yan.maresz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 21:28:55 CET 2016

Hello,

I would happily pay somebody able to develop the following script in Lua.

I need to transform onset values with durations like for example :

into this :

The first line is generated from another software and I need the legato to have the right transcription in finale.
But then, I need the notes to be really staccato.
The rhythmic data can change. It's really an issue of treating durations and onsets to the smallest divisor of the first onset.

I would be very grateful for any help.
If you could orient me towards a Lua developer that could do this. Again, this would be a paid job.

All the best
Yan Maresz