[JW Lua] Determine whether a tuplet has a bracket or not

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Thu Jul 28 13:27:09 CEST 2016

Hi Thomas,

I haven't worked with bracket detection yet, but it sounds reasonable
what you have found.

Maybe the Finale PDK offers something like HasBracket which is not
implemented yet ?
Or Jari could give us a CalcHasBracket() method ?

There are some more conditions missing in your list:
- FCTuplet.Visible needs to be checked
- the notation style needs be checked in FCCurrentStaffSpec (e.g. tuplet
brackets are not visible on slash or empty rest notation)

Is there also any metric information on the tuplets left in the PDK
which is not accessible yet ?
This is on my wish list :-)

Jan