[JW Lua] Determine whether a tuplet has a bracket or not

Thomas Weber thomas.weber at notengrafik.com
Thu Jul 28 14:13:38 CEST 2016

If you don't see an easier way, Jan, then I'm pretty sure I won't find one either.  Thanks for the reply!

Am 28.07.2016 um 13:27 schrieb Jan Angermüller:
> There are some more conditions missing in your list:
> - FCTuplet.Visible needs to be checked
> - the notation style needs be checked in FCCurrentStaffSpec (e.g. tuplet brackets are not visible on slash or empty rest notation)

Additionally, there is more to this check:

> Am 28.07.2016 um 12:59 schrieb Thomas Weber:
>>
>>    * neither the first nor the last note are a rest (unless FCMiscDocPrefs' ExtendBeamsOverRests is true)

A beam might stretch over those first/last rest to a preceding/following note, causing no bracket to be shown.  This means, one needs to look beyond the entries in the tuplet.

Thomas