[JW Lua] Slurs Data...

Simon Leclerc simon at prodsl.ca
Sat Apr 15 15:31:27 CEST 2017

Hi to all,

I’m having difficulties gathering the data surrounding un-altered slurs (or default).

The “GetCtrlPointAdjust()” returns zero for all parameters if the slur is in a “SetCustomShaped(false)” state, and resets every parameters to zero as soon as you set it to “SetCustomShaped(true)”.

If I alter the slur manually (just by moving it up or down and back to its original position) I then have access to the data.

The same goes for the “GetEndpointOffsetX()”, but for those, I can obtain them via “CalcLeft/RightEntryMetricPos()”.

Is there a workaround to “fool” JW Lua and Finale into thinking the slur has been modified without loosing all the data (inset, vertical point, etc…)?

Simon Leclerc
60, Mirabelle
Ste-Agathe-des-Monts, Québec
J8C 0W9