[JW Lua] Deleting all parts

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Tue Aug 15 21:33:42 CEST 2017

Jan,

Finale doesn't current provide delete of parts to the PDK. From a
calling plug-in's viewpoint, there isn't any similarity between Finale
data and parts, they are called very differently. It's just that I've
tried parts and data to "behave" the same way in my PDK Framework (and
in JW Lua), with LoadAll() and such stuff.