[JW Lua] Deleting all parts

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Wed Aug 16 12:30:14 CEST 2017

Jari,

thanks for your answer!

Sorry to ask again, but what does it mean regarding my proposed "Delete
parts" script?
Is it allowed to call it? I.e. although the Finale PDK doesn't offer a
"Delete parts" function the script still deletes all the necessary data
without causing problems.
Or is it "dangerous" to the Finale data?
Or is it unknown if it's ok or not? (i.e. better not use it...)

Best,
Jan