[JW Lua] FCMeasureNumberRegion:DeleteData() can crash Finale

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Fri Aug 3 14:50:58 CEST 2018

Jari,

from time to time DeleteData() from FCMeasureNumberRegion crashes Finale.
I have not detected the exact pattern or reason for when this happens.
But I would roughly say that after about 50 times of deleting/creating
measure number regions the problem occurs.
It happens both on Finale 2014.5/Windows and Finale 25/Windows and
affected all kinds of Finale documents.

When I restart Finale, recover the document and reapply the code, it
doesn't crash.
But many calls later, it again crashes. So it looks like there is
something that the plugin SDK does that messes up the memory.

Best,