[JW Lua] FCTextBlock:LineSpacingIsPercent can't be saved

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Tue Dec 11 17:28:41 CET 2018

Jari,

it seems that it is not possible to change the LineSpacingIsPercent
value in FCTextBlock - neither as a property nor as a method. That makes
the workaround for my last mail invalid ("FCTextExpressionDef:DeepSaveAs
deletes FCTextBlock properties").
I get the same problem when I use SaveNew() or DeepSaveAs(...) instead
of Save().

*Code snippet:*
local te=finale.FCTextExpressionDef()
te:Load(1) --load text expression 1
local tbl=finale.FCTextBlock()
tbl:Load(te:GetTextID())
print("First Value",tbl.LineSpacingIsPercent)  --usually it is true by
default
--tbl.LineSpacingIsPercent=false  --change value to false, property change
tbl:SetLineSpacingIsPercent(false) --change value to false, method change
tbl:Save()
print("After Save",tbl.LineSpacingIsPercent) --shows false
tbl:Reload()
print("After Reload",tbl.LineSpacingIsPercent) --shows true

Running [Unnamed Script] ======>
First Value true
After Save false
After Reload true