[JW Lua] FCStaffSystem.StaffHeight has a bug with values >32768

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Sat Sep 15 19:26:09 CEST 2018

Jari,

FCStaffSystem.StaffHeight has problems with values above 32768.
I recently had a document with the weird (individual) system settings
"Staff Height: 555 EVPU" and "Resize: 10%"   (resulting 57% scaling).
555*64 =35520    -> above 32768
When I read FCStaffSystem.StaffHeight in this case, it returned
-30016     (=35520 - 65536).

So far, so good ...
A problem comes up when the general PageFormatPrefs are set to 555 EVPU
and the plugin updates/creates the page settings.
It will not recreate 555 EVPU in FCStaffSystem.StaffHeight, but write a
minus value.
I don't know if this is a problem of the JW Lua interface or the Finale PDK.

Best regards,
Jan Angermueller