[JW Lua] Help Adding Articulation

Bryan Higgins bryan at motet.com
Sun Sep 30 19:02:27 CEST 2018

Thanks, Jan and Chris. I think it was the reload that was needed. I'm
getting the fermata now. I had to call FCArticulation::ResetPos() as
well, as the fermata was appearing underneath the rest. Unfortunately
there is this disclaimer in the documentation: "This method currently
doesn't support the 'Center horizontally' option," and I want "center
horizontally." I guess this is the equivalent of pressing Backspace in
Finale? Perhaps I need to change the handle offsets in the fermata
definition.