[JW Lua] Crashes on MAC,2

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Tue Dec 3 10:28:36 CET 2019

And do the users all use the latest version of JW Lua?
I have had a reproduceable error with one of my plug-ins in the latest
Finale 26.2.
There have definitely been some changes in the background in Finale 26.2.
In my case it was FCFontPrefs which always used to return an object in
my requests and now returns nil in some cases.
But that didn't lead to a crash, just an error message.