[JW Lua] Crashes on MAC,2

Chris marcel.denio at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 10:48:35 CET 2019

Hello Jan (and thanks)

Normally all users have the latest version of JW Lua (I set "Min JW Lua
Version" to 0.45)
In fact, I had feedback from 3 users. 2 have also crashes with other
Jari plugins).
With the plugin attached, a user almost always has a crash by unchecking
a staff in the list on the right, then clicking Cancel.
And I created a log file that showed me that the entire script was
running and the crash was coming after.
I also had the script run in the Development tab.
I did a lot of tests on this script, removing parts of code, but not
success.

Chris