[JW Lua] Separate Measure Numbers

Nick Mazuk nick at nickmazuk.com
Sat Sep 14 19:20:34 CEST 2019

Hi Everyone,

I’m trying to find the vertical position of measure numbers in a selected region. It looks to me like this script should print out the vertical position.

local region = finenv.Region()
local measure_numbers = finale.FCSeparateMeasureNumbers()
print(measure_numbers:LoadAllForRegion(region))
-- this outputs 0, which tells me that it’s not loading the measure numbers

for mn in each(measure_numbers) do
    print(mn.VerticalPosition)
end

Even with a region selected, it looks like it’s not loading the measure numbers. Am I missing something? The docs don’t look like I need to use the finale.FCMeasureNumberRegions() class at all, but do I?

Thanks,

Nick Mazuk