[JW Lua] Separate Measure Numbers

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Sun Sep 15 00:12:04 CEST 2019

Yes, you need to use FCMeasureNumberRegions - in combination with
FCSeparateMeasureNumbers.
FCMeasureNumberRegion holds the general vertical offset while
FCSeparateMeasureNumber only exists, if you have manually adjusted a
measure number. In that case it holds the individual offset of that
single measure number.

Jan