[JW Lua] Separate Measure Numbers

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Wed Sep 18 11:54:48 CEST 2019

Hi Nick,

 >I’m trying to find the vertical position of measure numbers in a
selected region.
 >I’m not finding the right method in FCMeasureNumberRegions.
When using FCMeasureNumberRegions make sure to use the right measure
number region (if there are several), the correct score/part boolean and
the correct vertical position method (GetStartVerticalPosition or
GetMultipleVerticalPosition or GetMultiMeasureVerticalPosition).
This gives you the standard value from the measure number region definition.

Then check if there is additionally a FCSeparateMeasureNumber entry
created for that measure which alters the default value.

Jan