[JW Lua] Access to Finale's bookmarks

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Sun Dec 6 13:23:28 CET 2020

Hi Harald,

I have no idea about the bookmarks, but as there is nothing about
boomarks in Jari's PDF, probably not possible.

But in your script on Finaleforum, don't you need
FCExpressions:LoadAllInCellLayout instead of LoadAllForItem?
I haven't checked, but according to the online documentation only
LoadAllInCellLayout handles top/bottom expressions - and rehearsal marks
are often top/bottom expressions. But I might be wrong, I have never
used LoadAllForItem in that situation yet.

Best,
Jan

--
Jan Angermüller