[JW Lua] Access to Finale's bookmarks

Robert Patterson robert at robertgpatterson.com
Sun Dec 6 14:39:17 CET 2020

It doesn't look as if bookmarks are included in the PDK Framework.
Bookmarks in the FInale PDK are weird even if you are working with them in
the native Finale PDK. No changes or modifications appear in the Bookmark
menu until you close and reopen the file. Also, create and modification did
not work correctly until a fairly recent upgrade. (Fin25 or thereabouts.)