[JW Lua] Deleting Page Text

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Wed Dec 9 08:17:15 CET 2020

Hi Martin,

IIRC you shouldn't call SaveAll() afterwards, here is a code snippet
that I found somewhere in my plug-ins.
The original script does a bit more, so you don't need to have it that
complicated. I just copied the lines from my script.
You can also use eachbackwards() for a backwards loop.

local pts=finale.FCPageTexts()
pts:LoadAll()
local systemdividers={}
for p in each(pts) do
     table.insert(systemdividers,{p.ItemCmper,p.ItemInci})
end

local pagetext=finale.FCPageText()
for i=#systemdividers,1,-1 do
       pagetext:Load(systemdividers[i][1],systemdividers[i][2])
       pagetext:DeleteData()
  end

Best,
Jan