[JW Lua] Weird accidental behaviour - solved

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Wed Jul 8 19:52:00 CEST 2020

> Okay I found it. The difference is based on the "Use Cross-Layer
> Accidental Positioning" check box in Accidental Preferences.
> Unfortunately, accidental preferences is not implemented in the PDK
> Framework,
Accidental preferences are implemented in FCDistancePrefs and
FCMusicCharacterPrefs, but indeed Use Cross-Layer Accidental Positioning
is missing as the Fin26 PDK has not been implemented in JW Lua.

And yes, when I activate Use Cross-Layer Accidental Positioning it works
fine!
Thanks a lot for that hint!
I also reproduced the same issue on a Finale 3.0 document, so this seems
to be it.
Then I will issue a warning message on old files.

Let's all hope that Jari will be back one day.