[JW Lua] Weird accidental behaviour - solved

Robert Patterson robert at robertgpatterson.com
Wed Jul 8 19:59:24 CEST 2020

Just to be clear, the setting has been there since F04. The PDK Framework
can access it. Unfortunately, Jari never added it to any Framework class.

With 26.2 it's obvious what to do because the PDK has an actual struct
called "Accidental Preferences". But before 26.2 you had to go find it. And
you know how you did that? (I just did it.) You used my Enigma Text Dump
plugin!

:-)