[JW Lua] JWLuaMenu plugin (free download)

Robert Patterson robert at robertgpatterson.com
Thu Feb 11 04:37:25 CET 2021

I posted this to the Facebook group
<https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10226132799533497&set=gm.1125470417923669>
already, but in case there are those on this group that didn't see it...

By popular demand: JWLuaMenu plugin. Put in anywhere in the plugin folder.
It won't actually appear in the menu. It just rearranges the menu based on
a file called JWLuaMenuLayout.txt that must be in the same folder with it.
The first time you run with the plugin installed, it will offer to create a
template version. I have further edited mine so that my JW Lua menus appear
as in the screen shot.

Download at
http://robertgpatterson.com/.../-downl.../download-free.html
<http://robertgpatterson.com/-fininfo/-downloads/download-free.html?fbclid=IwAR0QgFyb-gEpziNY7cxZHiWLQXWEt-VPV71b8fAajAJ-u9mWEr10fMfuJyY>