[JW Lua] Windows: Color constants of the user dialog in RGP/JW Lua

Robert Patterson robert at robertgpatterson.com
Thu Dec 8 20:32:38 CET 2022

Have you tried setting the WantsDPIAwareness property? That might make a
difference, at least so far as matching length goes.

The whole issue around Windows color schemes is a rat's nest, and I am
poorly equipped to address it, since my primary focus is Mac. I am also
stepping away from plugin development for a while to get back to music. But
I don't doubt there is still much work to be done around Windows color
schemes.