[JW Lua] ExecuteLuaScriptItem: returning an error message - still not working

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Thu Dec 22 18:15:25 CET 2022

Robert,

your suggestion is exactly the code that I tried before I wrote the
first message in this thread.
I tried:
/return tostring(false) /
/return false//
//return "Cancel"/

When I do this
/local success, msg = finenv.ExecuteLuaScriptItem(item)//
/gets me:
success == true
msg == nil

I only get /success==false /with/error(...)/
(tested on Windows/Fin27/RGP Lua 0.65 only)

Jan