[JW Lua] Some odd behavior

Jacob Winkler jacob.winkler at mac.com
Mon Feb 7 02:17:02 CET 2022

Hi Robert,

I was working on the JetStream script today on my Windows machine, and RGP started complaining about LoadString() not being a defined command for FCTextMetrics. I looked it up in the class browser and RGP Lua lists LoadStringA() instead… so I added some logic that tested for IsRGPLua that used LoadStringA() instead.

Then I went over to my MacBook and executed the same script from RGP Lua, and it complained that LoadStringA() was not a defined command. So I’m not sure what’s going on exactly, but there’s definitely some odd behavior!

-Jake