[JW Lua] Some odd behavior

Robert Patterson robert at robertgpatterson.com
Mon Feb 7 02:44:23 CET 2022

Jake,

Thank you for the bug report. It will be fixed in 0.61. It should be
LoadString on both platforms. In the meantime, you can test for the
existence of LoadStringA and call that instead if it exists:

if tm.LoadStringA then
    tm:LoadStringA(...)
else
    tm:LoadString(...)

That will handle all cases until I can get a fix out there.