[JW Lua] Removal of FCSeparatePlacements.SetMode

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Fri Sep 2 10:23:42 CEST 2022

Robert,

I have found one line in Perfect Layout where SetMode is used.
But it looks like it was just used because of the documentation of SetMode.
It doesn't change the actual mode. It only confirms the original mode.

As :GetMode or .Mode doesn't exist, I can't check if it is necessary.
But if you say it's not, I can omit the SetMode line.

It's something like this (haven't checked this excerpt, it's part of
large code block)
local endrepeat=finale.FCEndingRepeat()
if endrepeat:Load(1) then
   if endrepeat.IndividualPositioning then
     local sep=endrepeat:CreateSeparatePlacements()
     sep:SetMode(2)  --==finale.SEPARMODE_ENDINGREPEAT which doesn't exist
     local s=sep:AssureStaffPlacement(startstaff)
     s.HorizontalOffset2=0
     s:Save()