[JW Lua] Removal of FCSeparatePlacements.SetMode

Robert Patterson robert at robertgpatterson.com
Fri Sep 2 13:08:37 CEST 2022

I had second thoughts about removing it. For it to be truly correct,
SetMode should be removed from FCSeparatePlacement as well and both should
have their constructors removed. This seems like a bigger risk than I want
to take.

What I *will* do is add the SEPARMODE_ constants. That's because I am also
adding FCSeparatePlacement.GetMode. It turns out that the H2 and V2 fields
have different meanings depending on which mode the class is running. V2
functions as a flag field for one of them. (!) Once I have all the
information in place, I'll add it to the documentation along with any
missing fields.