[JW Lua] FCBeatChartElement(s)

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Sat Feb 11 17:51:33 CET 2023

Robert,

I use both classes a lot in Perfect Layout.
Though it still sometimes seems like a puzzle (or incomplete?) to me too.
Adding more properties would be fine, but changing/splitting the whole
thing would have massive impact on the spacing algorithms from Perfect
Layout.

If it really makes sense to you to change it, maybe you could keep
FCBeatChartElement(s) and add an alternative implementation with a new
name, so that the old one still can be used. Not so nice, but very
pragmatic ;-)

Jan

--
Jan Angermüller