[JW Lua] FCBeatChartElement(s)

Robert Patterson robert at robertgpatterson.com
Sat Feb 11 18:01:29 CET 2023

Okay, I will leave it. I am adding some additional properties for clarity.

The main concept that is missing is the concept of transitioning the beat
chart from automatic to manual. This is a concept I discovered after
extensive reverse-engineering of Finale behavior. Unfortunately, I didn't
get the comments into the PDK before Jari withdrew from working on it.

You basically cannot edit a beat chart unless you first transition it to a
manual beat chart. Finale does this when the user manually edits it with
the beat chart handles. I'm going to add a method on FCBeatChartElements to
do it programmatically.