[JW Lua] Startup script

Robert Patterson robert at robertgpatterson.com
Mon Feb 13 15:51:02 CET 2023

I am contemplating adding a feature to RGP Lua to allow scripts to mark
themselves to be run at startup. They would run after all other Finale
initialization was complete. Basically at the same time that JWLuaMenu
builds the menus or that TGTool and Patterson Plugins construct theirs. It
would allow, for example, a lua-based version of JWLuaMenu. (Though for
that, the luaosutil library would have to be expanded to include menu
manipulation.)

But other uses that occurred to me are version checking and communication
with the JetStream controller.

Does this group think it would be useful?