[JW Lua] Finale crashes on Japanese fonts with FCFileInfoText:LoadComposer() ... revisited

Robert Patterson robert at robertgpatterson.com
Sun Sep 24 15:46:11 CEST 2023

I've done a lot of cleanup around text encoding. (I recently discovered
that syllable rawtext extraction fails if the lyrics contain non-ASCII
characters.)

But that doesn't mean I've found them all. Send me a text file that fails
and a .lua code snippet and I'll investigate. Looking at the code, the most
likely culprit is TrimEnigmaFontTags, but really it could be anything
including a Finale bug.