[JW Lua] Deleting a staff... completely.

Simon Leclerc simon at sleclerc.ca
Mon Apr 15 15:12:30 CEST 2024

Hi to all,

I was wondering if we had any kind of access through RGPLua to the elements of the “File Maintenance” window.
The reason I’m asking is simple: when one deletes a staff, even if we don’t see it anymore, some elements of the staff are still somehow there. Even when deleting a staff is done manually (without going through a script), if you check the count of staves after, it is the same as before. It’s only when a “Remove Deleted Items” is performed that the clean up will be done (sometimes done when re-opening a file). It has its importance if you want your Page View to be udated properly.

I checked an Enigma Text Dump output, and some unknown FC Categories are involved in the process.

Any suggestions?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Simon Leclerc