[JW Lua] Deleting a staff... completely.

Simon Leclerc simon at sleclerc.ca
Mon Apr 15 19:24:10 CEST 2024

Thanks Robert for the quick response.

What I’ve been doing is to have RGPLua call a Keyboard Maestro sequence (I’m on a Mac) to do the whole thing.
It works perfectly but I was hoping for a more direct and internal approach.

I’ll stay with this method for the time being :)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Simon Leclerc
60, Mirabelle
Ste-Agathe-des-Monts, Québec