[JWplugins] Name question: Messa di voce

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Wed Dec 19 16:25:29 CET 2012

On 2012-12-19 15:16, KennethKen at aol.com wrote:

> If you want to use something that requires less than 5 seconds of effort on
>   the part of the user you could use "Single Pitch Swells" (or "Single Note
> Swells").

Currently I use the name "Hairpin Swells" with the description text:
"Creates cresc+dim hairpin markings ('mezza di voce' markings) on long
single notes. Tied notes counts as one note."

> Would the plugin name "JW Notational Patterns" be more specific?

I don't want to rule out the possibility that non-visual data pattern
tasks might be added somewhere in the future.