[JWplugins] New plug-in: JW Pattern v1.00

Randolph Peters randolphpeters at shaw.ca
Thu Dec 20 21:42:01 CET 2012

Thanks Jari for this plugin. I'm already using it.

I am wondering if it is possible (and not too far removed from the function of this plugin) to be able to add dynamics as an option at the beginning, middle and end?

I spend a lot of time adding dynamics and then moving the hairpins over to adjust and also lining them up horizontally (TGTools is pretty good with this.) And then adjusting them all again in the parts. A do-it-all plugin would be great. Also, as a composer I do tend to change things as I work, so a p dynamic might end up being a ppp and then all the hairpins in the stack need readjusting.

Thanks!

-Randolph Peters