[JWplugins] New plug-in: JW Pattern v1.00

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Thu Dec 20 23:05:08 CET 2012

On 2012-12-20 21:42, Randolph Peters wrote:

> I am wondering if it is possible (and not too far removed from the function
> of this plugin) to be able to add dynamics as an option at the beginning,
> middle and end?
>
> I spend a lot of time adding dynamics and then moving the hairpins over to
> adjust and also lining them up horizontally (TGTools is pretty good with
> this.) And then adjusting them all again in the parts. A do-it-all
> plugin would be great. Also, as a composer I do tend to change things
> as I work, so a p dynamic might end up being a ppp and then all the
 > hairpins in the stack need readjusting.

There will be many more tasks added to this plug-in in future releases,
and the Dynamics container will also get a few more tasks (such as
"terraced dynamics" with or without hairpins inbetween, which seem to
cover what you're requesting). Detailed layout might be placed in
another plug-in in the end, though.