[JWplugins] Yada Yada Tremolos

Klaus Smedegaard Bjerre yorkmasterbbb at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 03:33:08 CEST 2012

I am a great admirer of people strong in writing computer code. I worked in a long gone language called Algol some 46 years ago as part of engineering studies, that I gave up on to work more with music.

So I have downloaded all of Jari’s plugins, even if my work in Finale isn’t all that complex since I started again after some years with bad eyesight which I had treated by surgery.

But a project involving timpani had me try the Yada Yada plugin. Wow for a time saving and a result better than I could have achieved manually.

I will now be more aware of the usefulness of the plugins from Jari.

Thank you!

Klaus