[JWplugins] Yada Yada Tremolos

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Wed Oct 10 14:15:22 CEST 2012

Thanks Klaus! I plan to expand the tremolo notation concept further than
Yada Yada Tremolo currently goes.

IMO, the solutions provided for beamed tremolo in music notation
programs (in general) are still many steps backwards compared with old
hand-engraved pages. The tremolo should follow the beam angle.