[JWplugins] Plug-In Manager -> Category Sorter not recognized

Robert Wildling rowild at gmx.net
Mon Apr 1 13:21:29 CEST 2013

Hi,

I just tested the Plug-In Manager and found out that it does not recognize the also installed Category Sorter. I put all the JW Plugins in a "JW" folder within the Plugin Folder, but even changing them to the root won't make any differences.

Other plugins aren't recognized either, e.g. these ( I do not have all the JW Plugins installed):

Measure numbers
Measure Spacing
Merge Articulations

The Category Sorter doesn't do anything - is it compatible with Finale 2012?

And: the Finale PDK (not the Framework) does not seem to be downloadable anywhere. Can anybody help me finding it? Thanks!

Happy Easter!
Robert