[JWplugins] Plug-In Manager -> Category Sorter not recognized

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Mon Apr 1 19:28:50 CEST 2013

On 2013-04-01 13:21, Robert Wildling wrote:

> I just tested the Plug-In Manager and found out that it does not recognize the also installed Category Sorter.

The JW Category Sorter (for Mac only) is an old plug-in that hasn't been
updated for a long time. It contains a resource bug that prevents it
from reporting correctly to JW Plug-in Tool.

It's just an error in the link to JW Plug-in Tool. Some other plug-ins
that haven't been updated for the past 2 years or so show the same issue.

> The Category Sorter doesn't do anything - is it compatible with Finale 2012?

It only sorts custom categories.

> And: the Finale PDK (not the Framework) does not seem to be downloadable anywhere. Can
 > anybody help me finding it? Thanks!

MM doesn't officially provide a PDK nowadays. I get a PDK just because
Finale bundles a couple of my old plug-ins.