[JWplugins] Plug-In Manager -> Category Sorter not recognized

Robert Wildling rowild at gmx.net
Mon Apr 1 20:40:59 CEST 2013

Thank you for your response!

The idea that the Category sorter  sorts custom categories is actually really awesome. But nevertheless - it doesn't work in Finale 2012, Mac, meaning: it won't even open any kind of dialog box when clicking on it. Is that the actual "intended" behaviour because of its out-of-date status?

What a pity that the PDF is not available. Is there any other way to get into Plugin Development for Finale?

Greetings,
Robert