[JWplugins] Another numbering task

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Tue Apr 9 19:36:01 CEST 2013

Hello all!

In addition to the "Numbered Measures" task that I posted a screen shot
of yesterday, I'm also doing another task called "Numbered Steps" with a
little different feature set than "Numbered Measures".

"Numbered steps" will be able to number things that appears in sequence
on a staff, but not on typical measure boundaries. For example:
* Number the beats in each measure
* Start a new number after each double barline
* Create a couple of numbered exercises, where each exercise is n
measures long.

Let me know if you have any such sequence that you would like to have in
this task.