[JWplugins] Numbered measure sequence feature set

KennethKen at aol.com KennethKen at aol.com
Wed Apr 10 02:41:58 CEST 2013

In a message dated 4/8/2013 4:01:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se writes:

Hello  all!

I'm going to do an addition to "JW Pattern", with a new task that  have
annoyed me ever since Linked Parts was introduced: to be able to  create
a numbered sequence for just one part, for example for a repeated
measure pattern. I've always worked around it for every project I have
needed it for... (Finale's own "Number Repeated Measures" plug-in
doesn't work well for my own purposes.)

I've enclosed a screen shot  of the suggested feature set - let me know
if there's any setting that  seems to be missing.

Best regards,

Jari  Williamsson

JWplugins  mailing  list
JWplugins at jwmusic.nu