[JWplugins] Numbered measures - sample styles

Howard Begun hbegun at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 21:36:53 CEST 2013

To my mind, the wording, "Skip every 4th measure" suggests
"1,2,3,_,5,6,7,_,9,10,11,_,13...".

I think I see now where I got tripped up. I had assumed the interval
settings would function the same way that Finale's measure number region
settings do. If you wanted 1,5,9... you'd enter "Show on every 4 measures
beginning with measure 1." To get 4,8,12... you'd enter "every 4 measures
beginning with measure 4." If you followed the same method here, I'd think
you could do away with the Number on Skips setting altogether.

Howard