[JWplugins] JWplugins Digest, Vol 7, Issue 21

Lado Derjosz derjosz at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 28 10:06:36 CEST 2013

WOW.... Are you really THE Steve Via in my mailbox... ?
Or is it just your alias....? The one I saw in 1982 in Germany (Essen) alongside Chad Wackerman in
FRANK ZAPPA'S line-up?
One of the best FZ-concert I ever saw (I only saw 3, live....though...)
Do you really work with Finale?
I'm not so satisfied with it (bugs...) but I don't see a real alternative for
big scores right now. "And the secret word for tonight is .... " Jos