[JWplugins] JWplugins Digest, Vol 7, Issue 25

Michel HERR michel.herr at skynet.be
Mon Apr 29 12:24:05 CEST 2013

Le 29 avr. 2013 à 12:00, jwplugins-request at jwmusic.nu a écrit :

> Jari,
>
> A French colleague of mine submitted to me a (reproducable) problem he encountered with JW Polyphony, when he wanted music in 2 layers on 1 staff to be split from these layers into separate staves (Staves -> Split From Layers).
> After "explosion", some notes are not vertically aligned.
> Actually, they were not aligned in the source staff, because the option to avoid collisions was turned on in Document Options.
> Other than desactivating this option before using the plug-in, is there another way to address this problem ?
> NB : Desactivating the option affects all the staves...
> Can it be turned on on again after using the plug-in ?
> Ideally, it would be nice not to have to go through these extra steps to use the plug-in.
> Thank you.

Thank you, Vaughan and KennethKen, both solutions work fine.
I hope Vaughan's solution using Document Options does not have negative effects on the other staves.
At least with the JW Change solution, I can be sure only the selected staves and regions will be affected.
NB : the TG Tools (pro version) -> Parts -> Smart Explosion of Multi-Parts Staves works fine right away and doesn't need any additional re-spacing.

Michel HERR
michel.herr at skynet.be
www.michelherr.com